4411 Mercury St #102 San Diego, CA 92111
5 Tenets of TaeKwonDo
The Tenets of taekwondo focus on the positive development of the whole individual. These are not merely words but characteristics a successful martial artist should strive to live by in life.
The tenents of taekwondo are the root of martial arts and should serve as a guide for all martial art students.
- Courtesy (Ye Ui) - Excellence of manners or social conduct.
- Integrity (Yom Chi) - Honesty and soundness of moral character; adherence to moral and ethical principles.
- Self-Control (Guk Gi) - The ability to control one's emotions and behavior.
- Perseverance (In Nae) - Steady persistence in a course of action especially in spite of difficulties, obstacles, or discouragement.
- Indomitable Spirit (Baekjool Boolgool) - Your fortitude, enthusiasm, moral character, and determination to prevail is never diminished even in the face of what appears to be insurmountable odds.
San Diego Martial Arts School - Black Belt Club USA
Kearny Mesa - Linda Vista - Serra Mesa - Clairemont
Copyright (C) 2014 Black Belt Club USA
Black Belt Club USA Self-Defense
Office: 858 496-0091, Mobile: 858 337-4003